What We Have Learned From Family Math Leaders
The following information is a result of feedback obtained during the Esso Family Math research project based at the University of Ontario.
- All participans in the training workshops found the Family Math training to be very thorough and effective in preparing them to deliver Family Math programming.
- The Leaders were described by the Volunteers as extremely organized, supportive, approachable, and knowledgeable.
- The majority of Leaders and Volunteers found their Family Math experiences to be very positive and rewarding. Many reported that they would continue their involvement in the program. Over 75 of these individuals have subsequently been trained as Family Math Coordinators
- To find more information about Family Math research click on the “ABOUT” tab.
- To return to the HOME page click on the FAMILY MATH CANADA logo.